How To Make A Diaper Swing
This crafty diaper swing will amaze everyone at the baby shower! You use only 21 diapers (newborn size 1) and can give the rest of the package to mommy-to-be. Its simple, sweet, fun and unique. Perfect for a display, centerpiece decoration, and gift! Easy to follow directions and few materials will create this joyful swing!
- plastic coat hanger, solid no grooves in it.
- 4 wire hangers with removable cardboard or use paper towel roll holders as an alternative.
- wooden dowel long enough to cut 5 sections and narrow enough to fit up inside cardboard holders. (note you will also be cutting 4 smaller sections anywhere from 2-4 inches to fit in the bottom of swing sides)
- packing tape
- measuring tape and ruler
- scissors and also something heavier duty to cut or saw wooden dowel.
- 3/16" foam poster board
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- package of at least 21 diapers, size 1 (8-14 lbs.).
- your choice of gift wrap in solid color or prints
- 10" baby doll or teddy bear
- decorative flat ribbon for swing seat belt
- thick yarn to connect from swing frame to the swing seat.