(you can do the list on your own or sit down with mom2be and jot things down with her)
- Pick the DATE – Break out with the calender & find that perfect day!
- Pick the PLACE – Check your map. Find the best location for the amount of guests.
- Choose the THEME – We offer a huge list to choose from. Get all your deco items 2 weeks prior to the party. Don’t forget the party favors.
- Pick your gals & pals. Create a master GUEST list. Purchase your invitations and mail them out around 15 to 20 days before the day of the party.
- Get IDEAS and GAMES from our huge list! Choose the ones that fit in your budget.
- What to feed them? Check out our RECIPES and food ideas! make your own cake or order one from a local bakery in enough time for the party.
- Turn on some tunes! Choose from our suggested play list of MUSIC that’s perfect for Baby Showers!
Take a load off by assigning jobs to friends and family that will be at the shower. Here’s a list of duties that can be delegated:
- Gift Recorder
- Video – Videographer
- Game assistant
- Note Taker – documenting special moments of the shower
- Party Decorator assistant
- Food Prep and or Serving
- Clean up Crew